Resources and Events
Webinar: Hereditary Breast and Gynecologic Cancer
February 25, 2021
A presentation by Huntsman Cancer Institute genetic counselors about hereditary breast and gynecological cancers.
Webinar: How Can I Manage My Increased Risk of Breast Cancer?
November 2, 2020
Meghna Trivedi, MD and Mary Beth Terry, PhD discuss risk factors for breast cancer, what makes someone at high risk for breast cancer, and what to do if you are considered at high risk for breast cancer.
Webinar: BCFR and LEGACY Girls Study Webinar
The New York site hosted a webinar on October 26, 2020 about the Breast Cancer Family Registry and LEGACY Girls Study.
In this webinar, our researchers:
- Explained cancer epidemiology and the continued significance of the BCFR
- Provided updates on the Registry
- Offered new ways to engage with the Registry
- Shared new publications from the BCFR and LEGACY Girls Study
- Hosted a participant Q&A with our expert researchers
If you joined our webinar – thank you! If you were unable to attend, we recorded the event – watch the webinar here!